Things that are difficult to say when you're drunk...
Things that are difficult to say when you're drunk:
Things that are VERY difficult to say when you're drunk:
2. Antidisestablishmentarianism (I cant say that now)
Things that are downright IMPOSSIBLE to say when you're drunk (ok, you saw this gallopping over the hill, right?):
1. Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you
2. Nope, no more booze for me
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type
4. No kebab for me, thank you
5. Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. I'm not interested in fighting you
7. Thankyou, but I wont make any attempt to dance, I have no co-ordination
8. Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to vomit in the street
9. You're right; I can't jump over that table.
10. Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing.
[Although I have posted this before it is always worth repeating, and thanks to Richard and to Guy for sending it me too]