Quote Of The Day

"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake - Chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower (1887-1956)"

Monday, December 19, 2011

'Out Of Office'...

It's was my last day in the office day before Christmas on Friday so I have left this 'Out Of Office' message taped to my office door. I also sent round an email to all my work colleagues saying, 'I am now on holiday. In my absence if you have any problems the piece of paper taped to my door will be covering my job for me and will be able to fix 99% of any problems you may have. The other 1% can wait. Obey it's instructions to the letter. Happy Christmas."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.