What To Be Millionaire?...
A woman answered the following six questions live on air and won £1,000,000. Do you know the answers too?
1. What is the most expensive property in the UK edition of the board game Monopoly? - Mayfair
2. Nigel Kennedy is famous for playing which instrument? - Violin
3. Which boxer was defeated by Danny Williams in Louisville at the weekend? - Mike Tyson
4. What is the name of Europe's highest active volcano? - Mount Etna
5. Smiley's People and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy are novels by which author? - John Le Carre
6. What was the maiden name of the former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy? - Bouvier
The answers are 'hidden' at the end of each line