BB used to be the lead guitarist in a rock band but then found a career in comedy was more his line - now starring in Black Books on TV, a regular on Never Mind The Buzzcocks, an intermitent blogger and all round funny guy.
* Kraftwerk Hokey-Cokey? Inspired!
* Comparitive theology? In a stand up comedy show? How does that work?
* Dope cooked in baked alaska (contribution from the audience). Fab.
* Drum 'n' Bush. Excellent.
* Hillbilly style Bohemian Rhapsody. Marvellous.
And it was a clean show. Not one swear word.
At one point he asked us, the audience,
"How do we measure time?".
No one said anything. "Come on, someone must know. Someone knew it last night, how do we measure time?"
As no one seemed to know the answer I shouted out "Caeseum!" (hey, I studied theoretical physics so why wouldn't I know that caesium atomic clocks accurately define a second as 9,192,631,770 vibrations per second?).
"Correct! How did you know that?" asked Bill looking at me.
Some wag shouted out , "Because he was here last night!" Ha, ha.
You can see a sample of Bill stand-up by clicking here. My favourite is the BBC News theme as a rave - Apocalypse BBC.